What You Get
The float will be delivered as seen in the photograph to the line up position. The float will arrive with a driver and vehicle to pull the float through the parade. A sign to identify the sponsor is placed on both sides of the float. The sign will be neat and easily read from a distance. Basic simple signs show best. Company logos will NOT be reproduced.
How To Select a Float
When referring to a specific float, use the number on the side or bottom of the photograph. Each photograph represents one float; there are no duplicates and no color changes. Selection is on a first come, first serve basis. Please note, as floats are reserved, we remove them from this page as soon as possible to avoid duplicate selection: what you see are the choices that remain.
Additional Rules for Pre-Decorated Floats
The following are rules and requirements of the float vendor and your compliance is required in addition to your compliance with our Entrant Rules and Requirements!
- No smoking
- No alcoholic beverages
- Children under the age of 16 must have an adult supervisor present at all times
- No running, jumping, dancing, clogging, etc. on the float
- Personnel riding on the float should stand or sit at designated areas
- Do not sit with legs over the side of the floats
- All personnel are to remain on the float during the parade and while the float is in motion
- Maximum of 12 adults on the float
- No hay, straw, mulch, sand, etc. on the float
- No confetti or snow/polyester cotton fill
- No pets or animals
- No motorized vehicles including cars, boats, motorcycles, 4 wheelers or hot air balloons
- All entrant items must be removed immediately following the parade (neither the vendor nor the Clayton Rotary Club will be held responsible for lost items)
- You should make arrangements of transportation at the end of the parade route
- You ride at your own risk